As 2020 winds down we, as a community, continue to find our state faced with the challenges this year has brought into our lives. Each day seems to blend into the next as we wish for something new to look forward to.
So, in an effort to help our readers find that special event or place to go and explore while also providing our local vendors with support of their businesses, we are including in this newsletter some links that offer you some choices of things you might not know about or that you may find enjoyable in and around the Stowe area.
After all, the holiday season should still be a time to find joy, now more than ever!
Things to do in and around Stowe this December:
- Zenbarn Music & Events | Waterbury, VT – A destination for live local, and national artists.
- Waterbury December Event Calendar | Waterbury, VT – A calendar of in-person and virtual events to enjoy this month.
- Fat Biking | Stowe, VT & surrounding areas – Mountain biking on a bicycle with wide tires; a fun way to experience a Stowe winter on wheels!
- Sleigh Rides & Ice Skating | Stowe, VT & surrounding areas – A variety of options to enjoy the outdoors – from a sleigh or your skates.
- Snowshoeing | Stowe, VT & surrounding areas – A great way to get outside, whether you’re on vacation or a local resident.
- Stowe Mountain Resort Epic Pass | Stowe, VT – As of now, reservations are required to ski Stowe… an Epic pass is the way to go!
- River of Light Lantern Parade | Waterbury, VT – Waterbury’s largest annual event is re-imagined for this year’s parade.
Supporting our local businesses can seem formidable while also staying safe and abiding by the state and federal suggested guidelines. We hope these links will provide you with fun ideas for you to look forward to, places or events you may not otherwise have thought of.
As the holiday season is upon us, it is often a time of reflection and we at The Bateman Group wish to Thank You all for your continued support, as a buyer or seller, friend or family.
We wish each and every one of you a safe and healthy holiday season. We are looking forward to brighter days ahead in 2021!