2016 2nd Quarter Stowe & Lamoille County Real Estate Report
The Stowe & Lamoille County Real Estate Market Second Quarter Summary
At the end of the 1st quarter of 2016, it was unclear as to if we were simply having a good quarter, or if this year would be an improvement over 2015… After reviewing the 2nd quarter data, I am pleased to say the market appears to be firmly ahead of 2015, and on par with the improved performance we saw in 2014. Lamoille County shows true growth above the 2015 figures, while Stowe is slightly behind in terms of the number of transactions, but is up in terms of total volume dollars sold, for both land and single family homes – finally some value growth!
Stowe Real Estate Market at a Glance
- Single Family Residential sales in Stowe are up 136% YTD by units sold and up 117% by dollar volume.
- Condominium sales by units are down YTD, 19% and 24% by gross sales dollars.
- Land sales are up 233% by unit sales and gross sales dollars are up 665%
Lamoille County Real Estate Market at a Glance
- Single Family Residential sales in Lamoille County are up 124% YTD by units sold and up 120% by dollar volume.
- Condominium sales are down YTD, 3% by units sold and 15% by gross sales dollars.
- Land sales are up 147% by units sold and 237% by gross sales dollars.
Happy Summer from The Bateman Group!
[ftb_widget_gen tabs=”weather,” city = “Stowe” zip = “05672” state = “VT” ]
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.